Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2017

FMA 054: Terry Jeanmart (Evening Call)

If it comes to size in square meters Belgium doesn’t rank among the Top 5 on this planet. So I thought to myself that the Belgian Hardcore scene would be some kind of familial and assessable. But all the other Belgian bands that I asked about EVENING CALL had never heard of them. Apparently, even in (logistically) small scenes you can never find out about everyone.

Terry Jeanmart (Evening Call)
When I arrived at the venue EVENING CALL had unfortunately already finished their set.
I asked my way around the venue until somebody explained me where to find the backstage area. As I entered the band members where checking out some music videos of… I guess…
I cannot remember...
I suppose it was one of NASTY or WOLFxDOWN(This information is subject to change and supplied without liability.)

As Terry decided to help me out I had to ask the other guys for some background silence. One of them – I can’t remember who exactly did it – sat down in front of the backstage room to hinder anyone from entering and disrupting us. What a gesture!

One thing for sure became more and more crystal clear during this project: Belgian people and bands are one of the most fun to talk to and work with. And here it doesn’t matter if they’re from Wallonia, Flanders or Brussels.

p.s.
Check out their latest EP “Restore”. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen