Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017

FMA 074: Patrick Sheridan & Joseph Badolato (Fit For An Autopsy)

During this project I increasingly gained more and more self-confidence walking around backstage areas. I entered FIT FOR ANAUTOPSY’s asking “Does anyone in here play in FIT FOR AN AUTOPSY?
“Yes, we all do!” was the prompt response.
Patrick was checking his phone as I entered but he immediately dropped it after I asked for an interview. That quickly I ended up having a chat with a father and a barber.
Patrick Sheridan & Joseph Badolato (Fit For An Autopsy)
After the interview Jo disclosed how he became the new FFAA-singer:
The band discovered him through a YouTube-video. One week before recording. They mailed him 11 songs letting him know that they would hit the studio in roughly 10 days. Luckily, he knew guitarist Tom through shows in New York.

It was his first time in Europe and he liked my MUDVAYNE-shirt.

p.s.
Check their new record "The Great Collapse"!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen