Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2017

FMA 053: Hannes Markisch & Georg Cotta (Empty Handed)

Hannes Markisch & Georg Cotta (Empty Handed)

Mhmhmh…

I felt as if I had read that name way more often a couple of years ago. Recently, I had not heard so much about them and was quiet surprised that they gathered more than 10.000 Facebook-Likes.
Nonetheless, the shooting went pretty smoothly.

EMPTY HANDED are based in Leipzig. So I asked them after the video shooting what it is like to share the hometown with Impericon. I wondered in how far they may support bands from that area. But Hannes honestly replied that this coincidence hasn’t had any effect on his band. Still there is a vital music scene in and around Leipzig. Bands from that area that you should give a listen to - according to Hannes and Georg - are MILES& FEET and ANNISOKAY.

Furthermore, I ran into Markus of Sio Motion that day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen