Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017

FMA 079: David Mayonga & Fabian Füss (GWLT)

I wasn’t very sure if the guy who I saw at the merchandise actually played in GWLT. So I asked him. He denied and said that his name was Andy. He was the tour manager. I explained to him that I scheduled an interview with GWLT: “Yes, later, after their set. They’re preparing. They are the opening act tonight.” I understood and anticipated their set’s end.

Fabian Füss & David Mayonga (GWLT)
After their set Andy took me backstage where GWLT did a couple of other interviews before it was my turn.

They totally dug into the topic and I received one of my favorite videos of this entire project.

Right after the interview David rushed to get a taxi which should bring him to a gym. After all, tour life is all about staying healthy, sharp and in shape.


Their debut "Stein & Eisen" was one of my Top 10 records in 2016. Crossover at its best!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen