Samstag, 4. Februar 2017

FMA 060: Nick Horsnell (Miles Away)

I firstly approached MILES AWAY at the merch. Their merch guy turned out to be their old guitarist who now lives in France. He kindly informed they current guitarist about the interview. We agreed to do the interview after their set.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find him. Instead I convinced vocalist Nick to be my partner.

Nick Horsnell (Miles Away)
He took me backstage and to their 8 meter² room that had a couch, a table, a chair and a little refrigerator. We closed, rather barricaded,  the door and began to shoot.

As Nick took me downstairs we ran into Jeremy Bolm, singer of TOUCHÉ AMORÉ. Of course, I immediately asked him if he would be up for an interview, as well. At first he agreed but 15 minutes later I saw him coming down the stairs with his backpack on. He apologized to me. He felt pretty lousy that day. But he put me off by saying that his band was about to release a new record (“Stage Four”) and would be back here in a year. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen