Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017

FMA 075: Tobias Rische & Julian Englisch (ALAZKA) [ex-Burning Down Alaska]

Once again the incredible Nana allowed me to annoy bands during Get-In.

ALAZKA (formerly known as "Burning Down Alaska") organized their shirts, bags and CDs when I showed up. Subsequently I had introduced the topic of FMA the first thing they asked me was how my online presence is structured. That confused me bit. “Do they solemnly focus on marketing strategies?” I wondered. They told me that they firstly wanted to talk about it within the band to come to terms who wants to do it.

While they discussed I checked out the backstage area where I met Flo of Black Moments Video who interviews bands, as well. Kindness struck when he offered me to borrow and set up his lighting equipment.

Tobias Rische & Julian Englisch (ALAZKA)
Tobias and Julian contributed sincerely and warm-hearted while the audience started to fill up the venue.  I’m still impressed that a band this young can draw such huge crowds and already sell out venues as well as tour all over Europe. I guess their age also explains their focus on online presence. Digital Natives just handle things differently than a 90’s kid.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen