Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017

FMA 077: Chris Hell (FJØRT)

FJØRT responded pretty rapid to my interview request. We instantly scheduled it for their stop in Frankfurt during their “Kontakt”-Tour. But unfortunately they had a lot of interviews that day. Arriving late at the venue aggravated the situation. We agreed to delay it.

Then, a couple of weeks later, I accidently run into Chris at a LETLIVE show in Cologne’s MTC. I was stunned when he told me that he remembered the project and was still working on his contribution. As a gentleman, I charmed him as well pleading him to keep on writing such fantastic lyrics.

Chris Hell (FJØRT)
I had offered various artists to do the video on their own and hand it in later. FJØRT was the only band to do so, e.g. Daniel Gun or ZOAX didn’t. I still feel overwhelmingly grateful and flattered that Chris never forgot about this project despite his university, band and general life duties.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen