Samstag, 4. Februar 2017

FMA 059: Janis Langer (Dreimillionen)

DREIMILLIONEN is the only band I shot two interviews with:  I had to redo the first one, which  I did with bass player Chrissi, due to unforeseen circumstances.

Janis Langer (Dreimillionen)
We came to terms do re-try a couple of months later. They simply put me on the guest list to keep my expenses as low as possible. Fair deal.

2nd night, 2nd try, 2nd failure for Chrissi. This time his bass amp brake down during their set. So he was too frustrated and not available. Therefore leaving Janis and me in an 1-on-1-interview.

Janis was the first one in FMA that started his creativity in theatre/opera. Or at least the first one who mentioned it.

p.s.
Check out their cover of Casper’s “20m²”.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen