Samstag, 25. Februar 2017

FMA 069: Walle & AK (Fallbrawl)

It didn’t take FALLBRAWL long to answer my interview request.
I met Walle, who was more or less the tour manager of during that run, before their set and we agreed to do it afterwards, with AK, as well.

Walle & AK (Fallbrawl)
After their final remarks I explained how grateful I am that they extra took some time for me, to answer my questions. I consider myself just a guy from a tiny East German village. Luckily, I wasn’t the only feeling surprised as Walle replied towards my gratitude: “I, myself, cannot believe that someone wants to interview me… I am just a regular guy, too.”




After Walle and I exchanged our down-to-earthness I met Moritz of MoLuxImago, a photographer living in Frankfurt, who also takes pictures at e.g. Impericon Fest or for LIONHEART. Despite mutual interest, we have never gotten an appointment to include him in this series, too.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen