Samstag, 25. Februar 2017

FMA 064: João Cruz (Hills Have Eyes)

Before their set began singer Eddie confirmed HILLS HAVE EYES’ interview interest. But after their set a lot (A LOT!) of people wanted to take a picture with him, which did not come as a surprise for HHE delivered a powerful set. A set, that made me buy their latest record “Antebellum” (produced by Vasco Ramos of MORE THAN A THOUSAND).

João Cruz (Hills Have Eyes)
During this fan photo shoot I repeatedly asked Eddie if he still was down for a video. He constantly replied: “Yeah, yeah, we still wanna do it”. But time went by and none approached me.

The clock kept running and everyone got closer and closer to curfew - still nothing had happened. As all bands and musicians packed their gear into the bus I asked Eddie once more. Suddenly, he felt too exhausted to do an interview. Eddie then sent me to João who was happy enough to help me out. Still Eddie’s unclear actions made me leave the venue with some bittersweet feelings…

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen