Samstag, 4. Februar 2017

FMA 057: Johannes Schöbinger & Jonas Roem (Rising Anger)

Johannes Schöbinger & Jonas Roem (Rising Anger)
I caught RISING ANGER at their release show for their EP “Of Fights & Lights“.
Almost 5 years ago I supported them with my old band in the same venue. Well, my band parted ways and RISING ANGER went on to sell it out. #Lifelines

Luckily, their ways didn’t change since then.  Johannes invited me to grab a water or two after the interview.

Interestingly, it turned out that Yanni of DREIMILLIONEN was their merch guy that night  – not big of surprise actually:  Yanni is featured on RISING ANGER’s new EP (“Most Demanded Dream”).

DREIMILLIONEN is another project of Jonas. Of course I tried to convince them as well to join my project but for different reasons it was not supposed to happen that night. Regardless of these circumstances they granted me a free ticket for their next show around.

p.s.
The best RISING ANGER-pun still is “Rice in anger”.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen