Samstag, 25. Februar 2017

FMA 061: Sören Frechen (I AM NOAH)

I AM NOAH expressed their will to supply an interview for my project a couple of weeks before the actual show. Luckily, that still stood tall as I showed up at their merch desk.

A couple of weeks before I had the chance to interview Sören, he had just opened his own pizza bakery. He even invited me to stop by whenever I’d be in Trier. Which I actually was last summer. But due to a busy time schedule I couldn’t try a Metalcore-made pizza.

Sören Frechen (I AM NOAH)
Fun fact:
In the room where I caught Sören on video I shot another three videos for FMA that night.
Any guesses which?

p.s.
I AM NOAH released their debut “The Verdict” via Bastardized Recordings.
Check out their quiet arty video for “Drowned”.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen