Samstag, 25. Februar 2017

FMA 067: Tobias Schütt & Felix Könnecke (Once We Killed)

The first time I came across ONCE WE KILLED was almost 7 years ago when a school mate copied their Demo onto my laptop. Although, they are – more or less – from my hometown area I have never seen them play live until last spring. I caught them at Mosh gegen Krebs 4 – a cancer benefit organized by one of my best friends, Bodo.

I approached them right away after their set. Fortunately, Bodo had already informed them before. Firstly I asked vocalist Patrick but he recommended doing the video with bass player Felix since he writes most of their songs. I explained FMA to Tobias and Felix under a street light and they got hooked on it as fast as it gets.

After we shot the video we kept chatting for some time, exchanged our admiration for BEARTOOTH and Felix gave me one of his OWK-eating vouchers which I later on exchanged for a solid strawberry-jam-crêpe. Furthermore, they offered to drive me home that night. Great guys!

p.s.
Check out their video for “Reality or fiction”.

Tobias Schütt & Felix Könnecke (Once We Killed)
p.p.s.
Tobias plays in another band: ÄRA KRÂ.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen