Samstag, 25. Februar 2017

FMA 071: Björn Hechler & Simon Friedl (Nothing's Left)

On the day of the show a friend of mine – Yasemin – borrowed me her digital single lens reflex (DSLR) camera to improve the picture quality of my videos and photos. I tried but then decided to stick with my phone since her camera hadn’t had enough storage left.

Luckily though, Björn and Simon of NOTHING’S LEFT had enough energy left in their energy storages.

Björn Hechler & Simon Friedl (Nothing's Left)
Although, I haven’t met any of these two before I was in contact with Simon a couple of weeks before the interview because I searched for a camera man and editor (check his showreel) with whom I could shoot one of my intended vocals covers back then (which, in the end, never happened).
Again: the world is a tiny piece of earth.

p.s.
NOTHING’S LEFT drummer Timo also is a DJ.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen