Sonntag, 26. Februar 2017

FMA 076: Matteo Gelsomino & Nicolas Delestrade (Novelists)

Matteo Gelsomino & Nicolas Delestrade (Novelists)



















Actually I visited Dresden to watch “Captain America3: Civil Warwith a friend. Surprisingly, I found out that the SMASH IT-Fest premiered on that weekend – offering no one else as headliner than French groove phenomenon NOVELISTS. So after we watched one of the best fighting scenes in Marvel history (yes, the airport face off with all characters) I made my way to Club Puschkin.

I quickly ran into Matteo, the singer, and asked him, deal done. So we sat down in the open air area which was Nicolas’ idea. “To have some background action wouldn’t be too bad.” I agreed and witnessed one of the funniest interviews I had recorded. The 14 minutes passed by incredibly quickly.

Still I don’t know how Nicolas played (and survived) NOVELISTS set flawlessly at 11:30 p.m. although he was already pretty drunk during the video (at 6 p.m.). Well, he made it! (Maybe he got used to German beer since he has been living in Berlin for quite some time now.)

I also met Matthias who was the stage tech for NOVELISTS that day. He is part of the PITCAM-team based in Berlin that produced music videos for DEFEATER, PLACENTA or A TRAITOR LIKE JUDAS.
Matteo Gelsomino & Nicolas Delestrade (Novelists)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen