Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016

FMA 037: Rémi Gallego (The Algorithm)


THE ALGORITHM – Once again I have to admit that I haven’t listened to this band/project before the interview to at least prepare myself the tiniest bit. So I had no idea what sound or genre I was getting into. I expected a ‘normal’ band. But as I asked the guy at the merch desk I found out that THE ALGORITHM is ‘just’ a one-man-project.

The guy I asked about the interview turned out to be John, who manages Rémi and also promotes Euroblast Festival which is one of Europe’s main Djent-/Progressive Metal-Festivals.
John recommended checking out the Danes from VOLA.

Before the video interview:
I had to kick out the drummer who warmed up the show.

After the video interview:
John and Su, another Euroblast Promoter, invited me to continue my series at their festival in Cologne.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen