Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016

FMA 046: Seán Mahon (We Never Learned To Live)

Seán Mahon (We Never Learned To Live)
WE NEVER LEARNED TO LIVE?
Well, I never did.
And never had I heard of them.
Neither musically, nor journalistically.

Nonetheless one thing immediately seemed undeniable:
WE NEVER LEARNED TO LIVE is probably the best name for a band (of this genre) ever. Because this is exactly what reality is: Nobody has ever taught us how to live, how to deal with struggles, thoughts, joy, love or mischief.

I approached Seán during Load-In. Before we could record the video, though, we had to rearrange their van to create some sitting space for us. So I borrowed Seán a hand to clear their van.

Seán was the first of all the Brits I have interviewed who told me that Brighton is the LGBT-capitol of the UK.


p.s.
Check out their video for “Shadows in hibernation”.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen