Sonntag, 6. November 2016

FMA 036: Nils Hofmann & Eddie Nuhl (Trust No Face)

Rainy afternoon.
Arrival.
Empty venue.

The promoter told me that the two Belgian headliners simply hadn’t arrived.
So I approached the local band around: TRUST NO FACE. They were really surprised that somebody would be interested in doing an interview with them.
Nils Hofmann & Eddie Nuhl (Trust No Face)
Again one of the so-called smaller bands – just as DEAD KINGDOM or TUNA - delivered a unique FMA-moment in the middle of the video.

After the video shoot Eddie offered to repeat his skills and on the spot I decided to use it as an rather unorthodox teaser. It is the only teaser that I shot on purpose.

During post-interview-talk it turned out that Eddie and Nils are involved with music beyond TRUST NO FACE.
Eddie studies music management and sings in SOME KIND OF HOPE.
Nils on the other hand is a sound engineer who sound mixes shows in the local scene here and there.

A couple of months later I ran into both at another local show and THEY asked ME if I’d recall them.
Oh boy... what a strange moment for me.
I was really surprised that someone may think that I would forget my interview partners... #KeepTheFameAway


p.s.
Check their demo at SoundCloud.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen