Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016

FMA 042: Sören Kutsch & Jasper Older (A Traitor Like Judas)

A TRAITOR LIKE JUDAS answered me immediately after I had sent them an interview request. 

I had never seen A TRAITOR LIKE JUDAS live before the day I interviewed them. I have to admit that I was quiet surprised how big of a guy Jasper actually is. He definitely has some grit to his stage presence.  He was in a good mood all night long and frolicked around whenever he had the chance to.

After their set Jasper, Sören and I went backstage. Before we started Jasper felt the urge to shut the door of a refrigerator: “I’m an environment-activist and I simply have to shut that door before we start.”

As if that wasn’t role model-ish enough:
I always invite the bands to do whatever they want to feel as comfortable as possible – be it drinking, smoking, rolling blunts. Just as I finished that offer Jasper grabbed a bowl of fruits and put it in from them: “After all, we have an educational mandate.”

Integrity, you have found your master.


Sören Kutsch & Jasper Older (A Traitor Like Judas)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen