Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016

FMA 044: Daniel Müller & Daniel Prieß (Light Your Anchor)

Daniel Müller & Daniel Prieß (Light Your Anchor)
Within two weeks LIGHT YOUR ANCHOR played twice near where I live.
On the first occasion they arrived pretty late at the venue and were already scheduled for antoher interview. So I had no chance. We simply set an appointment for their next show in Wiesbaden two weeks later.
On this night I also met Laura who sings in TEX AVERY SYNDROME and is the protagonist in LIGHT YOUR ANCHOR’s video for “Generation Y”.

The following day LIGHT YOUR ANCHOR played a couple of their songs acoustically at EdelKiosk, a vegan café. They allowed me to record and exclusively release two of those songs (“Homefires” and “Going Nowhere Fast”).
Furthermore, vocalist Daniel recommended to me the records of PRINZ PI, a German rapper writing – apparently – thoughtful and deep lyrics. Unfortunately, I haven’t had the time to check his works out yet.

Those above mentioned two weeks passed by.
We did the interview after their set.
Laura drove me home and introduced me to a band called ATHLETICS which I can only highly recommend, as well!


p.s.
Both LIGHT YOUR ANCHOR and EdelKiosk went out of business by now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen