Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016

FMA 039: Samuel El Action (Scheisse Minnelli)

Samuel El Action (Scheisse Minnelli)
My friend Tritschi organized a solidarity show at Kommune2010 in Offenbach for the self-administered youth culture centre Conne Island in Leipzig-Connewitz which was attacked by right-wingfascist scum.

After SCHEISSE MINNELLI had finished their headline set I asked Sam if he might wanted to join my project.

Since Samual El Jackson has lived in Germany for more than 13 years he could have done it in German but I asked him to do it in English simply because that way I could avoid doing a transcription of his words.

PHANTOM DER OPFER that played earlier that night invited me to their rehearsal room to do an interview with them as well. (Unfortunately, that never happened.)

The same goes for SELFISH HATE from Freiburg. We actually agreed before the show but afterwards they were just too tired.

Tiredness definitely was the word of that night: I barely made it home and into my bed after shooting 6 videos on that day in 3 different venues all over Frankfurt.


p.s.
SCHEISSE MINNELLI just released their new EP "A Fifth Of Skatehoven". Let's shred!

Graffiti @ Kommune2010 (Offenbach)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen