Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016

FMA 040: Andreas Spurk & Maik Mußler (World Negation)

Where would you shoot a video interview with a band called WORLD NEGATION?
 Andreas Spurk & Maik Mußler (World Negation)
I decided to do that in front of “Little Hell” which is a bar, nothing brutally apocalyptic, with a nice ambient and definitely worth a stop for a night without plans while in Frankfurt/Main.

When I arrived at the venue I was stunned to see more than 30 people hanging out in front of it. I assume it would not be that surprising to see that many people if it had been in the mids of the entire show. But it was 5 hours before the doors would even open. So I worked my way through that human pile and ended up having Andreas and Maik on my hook.

After the interview they revealed to me that WORLD NEGATION would release their debut full length via Demons Run Amok Entertainment just one week later. Well, listen to the title track “Imbalance” here.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen