Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016

FMA 028: Bryan Morris (Clouds & Oceans)

Bryan Morris (Clouds & Oceans)
First night out for FMA:
Bryan of CLOUDS & OCEANS was one of the first three persons I shot a video with as you will recognize by the inappropriate light situation.

No mistakes, no reflection, no progress.

Funny:
All three videos of that night are the shortest of the entire project.

Actually I can’t think back what I did differently that night. What questions did I not introduce? I guess I just hadn’t refined the core questions enough. Leaving my interview partners exposed to an open field of potential answers.
Concrete structures help everywhere.
Luckily, my questions got more precise every time I confronted another musician.

No mistakes, no reflection, no progress.


p.s.
Watch their video for "Our Voices, Our Dreams".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen