Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016

FMA 027: Enrico De Angelis (Los Fastidios / KOB Records)

Enrico De Angelis (Los Fastidios / KOB Records)
As I did some research for LOS FASTIDIOS I was more than surprised that they got more than 10.000 Likes, are around for over 25 years and I had NEVER even heard about them.

So LOS FASTIDIOS are definitely a heavyweight within the scene. A scene I am not part of for I am neither a Skin-, Punk- or Oi!-person, nor a respective fan.

The first person I ran into at the venue – it’s almost always the guy/gal at the merch - turned out to be Enrico who is the only founding member left in LOS FASTIDIOS and also runs KobRecords Italia.



In all the interviews I have done Enrico was the only one who repeatedly offered to re-do the video. He multiple times asked me if I was content with his words.
On the other hand I ensured him multiple times that everything was just fine and that, if you ask me, he matched the topic of this project.


p.s.
Watch their video for "Antifa Hooligans".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen