Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016

FMA 024: Daniel Gößmann & Jörg Schickel (Dead Kingdom)

In retrospect:
Most of the bands I had asked about an interview before I actually attended their show did not reply. DEAD KINGDOM did. 

Once I arrived at the tiny venue I once more asked myself: Should I really include them? 140-something Likes… Would they really draw the attention of anyone?
My doubts were empowered as Daniel and Jörg told me that they had actually just played their first show in this lineup on that night. I was definitely unsure if I should do this and put even more work and video editing on my shoulders…

Looking back, I am more than glad that I shot the interview as intended. DEAD KINGDOM had a TOTALLY different approach than any other band I have talked to throughout the entire project.
That made it worth it.
100%.

Daniel Gößmann & Jörg Schickel (Dead Kingdom)
Additionally, after the interview it turned out that Jörg is a kindergarten-teacher, as well. Just as I am.

Looking back, I decided wisely to do that video.

And again:
Never judge a book by its cover. I learned that lesson that night again.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen