Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016

FMA 023: Kieran Alder & Sammy Clifford (WSTR)

While I waited for someone to talk to and ask about a potential interview I, once again, ran into Josi of Holding.The.Moment who also was hoping for permission to shoot some pics.

WSTR agreed to do the interview after the show.

After NECK DEEP finished their headliner set, I firstly shot a video with another British band and waited afterwards for WSTR to pack up their merchandise.

Kieran Alder & Sammy Clifford (WSTR)
Following the interview I asked Kieran and Sammy about the back then upcoming match between Liverpool FC and Borussia Dortmund in the UEFA Euro-League semifinals. But both are not that much into sports what ended the conversation sooner than I thought.

BTW:
To me it is somewhat still unbelievable that a band which was founded only a year ago already had the chance to support NECK DEEP on an entire EU-tour. Incredible.


p.s.
Watch WSTR's acoustic version of "South Drive".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen