Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016

FMA 021: Jeffrey Eaton (Modern Life Is War)

Jeffrey Eaton (Modern Life Is War)
As I roamed through the backstage area of Schlachthof Wiesbaden, the place I’ve seen most shows of my life in, I suddenly ran into Matt, one guitarist of MODERN LIFE IS WAR, and explained everything to him. Immediately I offered that he could do the video. So he invited me to their backstage room where everybody was showering after their set. As we explained the topic to the other guys we rapidly felt that it would be an even better fit if Jeffrey, the vocalist, would do it.

Before we started I had expressed how honored I feel to talk to a band that emotionally touched me with their songs and lyrics more than once.


Gorilla Biscuits @ Schlachthof Wiesbaden
Firstly we wanted to do the interview in their backstage room but as we tried to improve the lighting Jeffrey unfortunately and unintentionally broke a lamp. After covering up that accident we stepped out on the floor. 

After I had expressed my gratitude once more I tried to catch GORILLA BISCUITS for an interview but I coudn't convince them. They simply felt too tired for an interview after their set. We shook hands and I left with a happy feeling just having shot a video with freakin’ MODERN LIFE IS WAR!


p.s.
Check their classic "Fever Hunting".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen