Samstag, 17. September 2016

FMA 020: Joe Garcia & Marius Brauner (Trader Llynch)

Joe Garcia & Marius Brauner (Trader Llynch)
As TRADER LLYNCH started rehearsing almost two years ago I intended to be the bass player.
Unfortunately, I simply sucked too much at keeping tempo and playing bass in general.
In the very moment Joe opened my eyes about that fact he also remembered that I used to shout and scream for my former band – The Cult Of Soul Catchers.

So we tried.
They liked what that heard.

Considering the long game it still did not work out for me in TRADER LLYNCH, as well. After tracking a couple of demos we decided to part ways again since the sound of my voice simply doesn’t fit the style of music. I just sound a bit too Death Metal-ish.

In my short run in TRADER LLYNCH I soon realized that Joe is still one of the best songwriters I have ever met. The second full length “Fractures” of his former band TODAY WE RISE appears pretty timeless while being filled with a ton of melodies. No wonder they supported GWEN STACY on various occasions.

Unfortunately , Marius is about to leave the band due to job reasons.

----------

Listen to their EP “The Darkest Landscape” here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen