Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017

FMA 049: Arni (Radio Havanna)

I had seen RADIO HAVANNA years before I went to try to do an interview with them. They once supported ANTI FLAG. Yep, politically motivated and interested band still tour together these days.

Arni (Radio Havanna)
The interview went like this:
Questions asked.
Questions answered.
Faster than I could boil water for a bag of peppermint tea.

While I hung around the backstage area I had the unique chance to witness their preshow-ritual. They all gathered in a circle just like a sports team. I actually caught that on video but then decided to erase it since it just seemed a bit to personal and intimate to be released to the public. Especially without asking for permission beforehand.

What I liked about that evening was that the crowd was nicely mixed in regards of age. Young, old and everything in between. Unfortunately, I don’t see that very often at other shows respectively in other genres. #Core


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen