Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017

FMA 051: Mario Prause & Mike Göde (Punishable Act)

Mario Prause & Mike Göde  (Punishable Act)
Do you remember my friend Bodo? The one organizing the cancer benefit? He called me a couple of weeks before his festival ad asked me if I wanted to do some interviews with bands that would play at Mosh gegen Krebs 4. Since I never look a gift horse in the mouth I replied “Yes.”

PUNISHABLE ACT was one of a few bands I asked for.

On festival day Bodo took me backstage and introduced me.
As I approached them they were about to hit back to Berlin since Mike’s parents were in the hospital at that time. But luckily, they still had that 15 minutes it would take to introduce my topic and shoot the video.

Afterwards, I expressed the life cycle I felt during the interview. PUNISHABLE ACT started as a band when I was only 3 years old. Now I’m here and they contributed to my project. Somehow surreal.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen