Sonntag, 3. Juli 2016

FMA 006: Kris & Jay (Harm/Shelter)


Before I saw HARM/SHELTER for the first time at CARRY THE DEADs record release show in 2013 I had straight up liked their logo which is, if you ask me, one of the coolest band logos ever. 


Long before the show should start HARM/SHELTER shot passages for their “Eternal crusade”-video which was partially shot by Moritz of MoLuxImago. “Eternal crusade” is featured on their current record “Paycheck”.

Kris & Jay (Harm/Shelter)
As I explained the topic of this project to the band Jay mentioned that he is also involved in a rap project.  I offered him to talk about that instead but he considered it as ‘way too underground’ for they haven’t really released much. So he liked to keep it underground and preferred to talk about HARM/SHELTER as his main outlet and effort.
We had to stop the first attempt of shooting due to a group of elderly people leaving a restaurant behind us as loudly and noisy as possible what saddened Jay a bit since he thought he dropped very well into the first seconds of the video. He even tried to remember what he said before the next try. Don’t worry Jay, you did just as fine.

Two months later I ran into HARM/SHELTER and Jay again. He remembered who I was. I still can’t believe that anyone actually keeps me and FMA in their minds. Well, I guess I’m just a humble and grateful person.

----------

Jay’s side project is called WORTSCHATZPROJEKT.

If you’re interested in more pictures of MoLuxImago you’d check out his Facebook- and Instagram-feed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen