Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2016

FMA 008: Felix Schaffernicht & Kosta Conidas (Eyesolate)

Felix Schaffernicht & Kosta Conidas (Eyesolate)
I had known EYESOLATE only through some past Facebook-event invitations.

I grasped the chance to talk to Felix and Kosta, what we had arranged a couple of days before the show, the night my former band/project played its first local show. That way I could check off two musts: interview EYESOLATE & watch my former band finally play live.

EYESOLATE filled the headliner slot that night and after their set, as they packed up their gear, I reminded them of my attendance.

That time the most intriguing situations occurred after the interview:

- Kosta told me that he works in a restaurant which is located right next to where I live.

- Furthermore, they offered to drive me home despite it was a diversion for them. I accepted gratefully.

- They gave me one of their shirts for free.

Nice moves. Nice guys.

----------

Download EYESOLATE’s debut “Noumena”.

Watch their video for ”Fading”.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen