Samstag, 23. Juli 2016

FMA 009: Jay Scott (Lionheart)

Jay Scott (Lionheart)
I caught LIONHEART on their first, only and unfortunately last European headlining tour.

Actually I was assured to do the interview with Rob, LIONHEART’s vocalist, but as I explained the project to the tattooed guy at their merch he DEFINTELY wanted to do it as well since he felt he had a lot to say about this topic. I could really feel Jay’s motivation right away.

After their set Rob wasn’t quiet up for it anymore.
During Load-In I waited and waited and waited… Saw guys packing up the gear and asked Jay several times if it was still gonna happen. He always affirmed as he kept whistling and joking around. Once he finished packing up his drum set we finally found time to go to the backstage room of LIONHEART.

I’m awfully happy, glad and grateful to had caught them before they announced their break up a couple of weeks ago.

Go and catch them on one of their last European shows ever! Don’t miss your chance to hear “LHHC” one last time which, to me, remains one of the best songs that has been released in this genre in the last decade.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen