Sonntag, 6. November 2016

FMA 033: Max Campbell (Fathoms)

Max Campbell (Fathoms)
FATHOMS were the first band I ever did an FMA-video with.
That was almost 10 months ago in January 2016.
I asked them straight after their set if they may wanna join and help me.
Luckily, Max agreed and kickstarted this entire project.

Max nailed it in 30 seconds and delivered the shortest video of the project.

All in all it was a night of firsts.
I also met…

1.) … the people behind CoreEvents who would from then on enable me to stop by at their shows and talk to the respective bands during Get In or sound check.

2.) … Leif who, by now, runs Leif’s Band Shit and designs inlays, shirts, covers etc for local bands such as SOME KIND OF HOPE, DISPELLER, WORST CASE.

3.) … Jan-Eric, the CEO of Hangman Clothing which is a vegan, fair trade and handmade one man clothing supply and supports locals such as BORN AS LIONS


p.s.
Listen to and download "Deathwish".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen