Sonntag, 6. November 2016

FMA 034: Boris “Bobby” Alexander Stein (Coyotes)

Boris “Bobby” Alexander Stein (Coyotes)
At the early stages of this project I send every band I wanted to talk to an email. But after a response rate of roughly 30% I decided to cut that effort from my daily to-do-lists, simply just stop by at shows and try my luck at the respective venue.

COYOTES, though, replied and agreed before the date of the show. At the show itself we came to terms to make the video after their set which, by the way, was that impressive, refreshing and not run-off-the-mill that I decided to buy their record “Only tocall it home”.

Bobby was one of the first 10 people I shot an interview with. This video, to me, stands out since he was the first interview partner who really opened up while talking. As I sat facing him I somehow could feel that he really spoke out of his chest, heart and inner core. To me Bobby’s contribution is one of FMA’s most sincere.


p.s.
Check out Bobby’s (BXBBY) individual efforts on Facebook and Instagram.

p.p.s
Watch "Only To Call It".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen