Samstag, 6. August 2016

FMA 011: Hadrian Besson (Wolfpack)

WOLFPACK replaced US-based KHUBLAI KHAN the night I went out to see a HC-/Beatdown-show. They weren’t scheduled to be part of that tour so I did not have the chance to contact them before the concert.
Hadrian Besson (Wolfpack)
That way I had no other option than just simply walk up to and ask them if they’d be interested in a little interview.
Luckily they agreed to do it after their set which was just about to begin.

After Hadrian dried up and calmed down we sat down and I received one of the most intimate videos I’ve shot during this project. I really felt that he, to some extent at least, really stripped down and revealed what’s going in his mind: in life as well as on stage.
This video still stands out to me as one of the most sincere interviews of FMA.

----------

Watch their video for “Born from the worst”.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen