Mittwoch, 17. August 2016

FMA 013: Rich Unsworth & Jake Marlowe (Desolated)

Rich Unsworth & Jake Marlowe (Desolated)
Soon after I had inquired DESOLATED for an interview Jake was so kind to just add me on Facebook. That way we scheduled an interview during their tour with LIONHEART.

After I had arrived at the venue and explained to Jake who I was he reached out to Rich for joining.

I organized three chairs and we set down backstage while the opening act was already playing (as you will hear in the video because a couple of people walked in and out of the backstage area) and I was pretty afraid that no one is gonna understand what Richie and Jake have said. Luckily, it didn't effect the video that much.


Nash from NASTY helped out as DESOLATED-drummer during that LIONHEART-run and enjoyed watching some ski jumping after their set.
Fortunately, we’re all just people with different and diverse interests. 

------

Watch "Therapy"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen