Samstag, 13. August 2016

FMA 012: Andy Kesic (Born As Lions)

Unfortunately, the lighting was not as good as I thought. So Andy ends up awfully blurry and fuzzy in the video.

Originally, we intended to include singer Henny in the video, as well. But after the show he simply felt too exhausted to provide some in-depth thoughts on the topic. After all, the opening saying (“As the devil was bored it gave money to the people”) was chipped in by him.

Andy Kesic (Born As Lions) 
The following week BORN AS LIONS played another local show and we scheduled a retry for that evening. But sadly Henny hurt his leg that day and wanted to return home early. Their bassist Steven advised me to just stick with the video I already had.

I did.

Well, I guess those things simply happen.

----------

Watch their video for “Wolfpath” on Hardcore Worldwide.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen