Freitag, 26. August 2016

FMA 014: Louis Wittman & Patrick Stolzmann (Peace Of Mind)

Just seconds before we started shooting the interview the band decided who would actually do the video. Guitarist David was in the mix as well but then resigned to let Louie and Patrick do the honors.

Before I interviewed PEACE OF MIND I had only known their name through various Facebook-event-invitations. After someone told me that they just existed for more than a year I couldn’t trust my eyes or ears because what I saw on stage did absolutely not match such a young band. This was just way too tight, powerful and intense for a rookie band.

A month after my personal PEACE OF MIND-defloration I saw them burn a stage once more. After those two impressions I am definitely not surprised that Powertrip Records had taken them under their wings.

----------

By the way: This was the first FMA-photo I took from my knees.

Watch their video for “Gaze Into An Abyss”.

Louis Wittman & Patrick Stolzmann (Peace Of Mind)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen