Samstag, 17. September 2016

FMA 018: Samis Haupthof & Sandros Haupthof (Reduction)

Samis Haupthof & Sandros Haupthof (Reduction)


When I informed a friend that I would include REDUCTION in this project we ended up in a discussion about machoism, beatdown, crew-life (RBS Crew) and unnecessary roughness.

One can doubtlessly question REDUCTION. Some may even call them ‘controversial’.
If you listen closely to the video do you notice something controversial in anything they say?

Nonetheless and although, REDUCTION had arrived late at venue due to traffic jams and rush hours they still showed no stress.
Of course, as headliner you can always chillax a bit more.

As I explained again the topic of the matter Samis named a big Australian band and its motives for being creative: broads and booze.

(Booze, broads, party… which band did he talk about? Guesses?!)

BTW:
REDUCTION were the only band which constantly asked when their video will be released and if I even would still use it at all. I was surprised every time a notification popped up in one of my messengers. I simply did not expect such a tenacity. Kudos to them!

----------

Watch their video for "Sands Of Time".


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen