Samstag, 17. September 2016

FMA 017: Daniël de Jongh (Textures)

Daniël de Jongh (Textures)
Since TEXTURES did not respond to my message I had sent them via Facebook I had no other option left than simply hitting the venue and ask them straight to their faces.
For Daniël being a nothing but cool dude he agreed but asked to wait after they would have set up their equipment and light show.

Frankly, I was pretty impressed how they all fitted their gear onto the tiny stage.

After they had completed their Load-In and I had improved the lighting by shuffling around one of the few lamps in the backstage room we started.


During FMA I interviewed various artist from the Netherlands or Belgium. Every time I’m pretty amazed how good they speak English. Well, in countries where they do not synchronize movies would you expect anything less…?

Later that night while I was shooting another interview in a different venue two friends of mine – Simi & Felix – actually attended the show and also reached out to TEXTURES and Daniël: they helped them to drive their van backwards out of the tiny alley in front of the venue. 
Sometimes it is just pure kindness that gets you in touch with artists.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen