Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016

FMA 001b: Miguel Correia (More Than A Thousand)

Miguel Correia (More Than A Thousand)
...who is “the guy to go to if it comes to art” in MTAT according to Vasco.
So I sat down with Miguel in the backstage area after their set (which – by the way – was not as powerful or emotional as I hoped it would be since it was a farewell-show; just too much clean singing and routine for such a special tour).
As I explained the idea and concept behind FMA I mentioned that it is also based on the Positive Mental Attitude. When I asked Miguel if he knew about PMA he pulled up his shirt and just pointed at his belly: three letters inked right above his belly button - PMA.

That broke the ice – that actually weren’t there at all – and Miguel immediately sensed what FMA focuses on.


----------

Check out his individual efforts on Instagram and Youtube.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen